Plain Copy / CTC of Decisions and Resolutions Availment
  1. Prepare a written request addressed to the Clerk of Court or the Court itself which includes the following information:
  2. A request form is available from the Reporters Division located at the back of the Main Bldg. Submit the written request to the Reporters Division for processing.
  3. Stay until a certification letter is received. Present the said letter to the Cash Division located at the Ground Floor of the Centennial Bldg., and pay appropriate fees. Found below are the fees that may apply:
  4. Present the Official Receipt to the Reporters Division for release of request copy of decision/ resolution.