Case Status Queries Availment
Concerned parties (litigants, counsels, government agencies)
may avail of case status queries in different ways:
Online Case Status Inquiry
- Click Decisions and Resolutions found at the upper right of this website.
- At Decisions and Resolutions page, click the words click here and you will be redirected to online case status inquiry website.
- Type case number or case parties in the search field and click Search button.
- Click View Decision to view the electronic copy of case (if the case status is decided.)
(PDF viewer is required)
- Get Inquiry Slip from the Information Division located at the One Stop Processing Center (OSPC).
- Fill-up following information in the slip: name of visitor, date, time, purpose and case being inquired.
- Call the Information Division at (632) 524-1241 to 52 local 226.
- State your name, case being inquired, and purpose.
By Postal Mail
- Write a letter indicating the details of the case and the purpose for inquiring to:
Chief, Information Division
Ma. Orosa St., Ermita, Manila, 1000